Life is good.
- The house is clean and shiny, thanks to Book Club meeting there last night.
- There's chili-mac simmering in the crockpot, so dinner will be ready when we get home.
- There's nothing on the agenda tonight except just being home with my sweetie
- The weather is supposed to be gorgeous all weekend, and I can play in the yard
- My sweetie loves me. He tells me so.
- My sisterfish125 is okay, if a little stressed about the shooting in the Fulton County courthouse.
- We get to go celebrate Matt's birthday with family tomorrow.
- It's Sunny! (Okay, downside is that the state has already called a drought emergency). But Sunny!
- I get to finally see what tarsyddad has been up to in her yard on Sunday!
Yes, life is good.